HIFICRITIC audio review magazine
HIFICRITIC FORUMS
Current Issue
HIFICRITIC
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Martin Colloms  
#1 Posted : 12 July 2021 16:00:06(UTC)
Martin Colloms

Was thanked: 48 time(s) in 47 post(s)
Tokyo, Japan (July8, 2021)- Rotel News

Rotel has achieved global recognition for performance and value since Mr. Tomoki Tachikawa launched the brand in Tokyo back in 1961. For 60 years, generations of audio enthusiasts, music lovers, artists and audio engineers have experienced an unwavering commitment to quality and innovation from this family-owned heritage brand. The enthusiasm and continued investment from the Tachikawa family have helped Rotel grow for some six decades ensuring continued technology and product advancement. Rotel has delivered over 2 million products to the market with 630 unique designs, including 100 integrated amplifiers, 85 power amplifiers, 35 preamplifiers, 40 CD players, 30 home theatre processors/receivers, some 50 cassette decks, over 35 turntables and 120 tuners , also full AM/FM receivers. The brand has also successfully engineered and delivered power line conditioners, video enhancers, transceivers, equalizers, DVD players, loudspeakers, equipment racks, headphone amplifiers, phono preamplifiers, automotive amplifiers, and countless remote controls.

Peter Kao, Managing Director of Rotel: “The continuation of Rotel’s heritage is personal to me and my family, building on the legacy created by our founder, my uncle Mr. Tomiko Tachikawa”

When in the late 1960’s I began in this industry Rotel was already a force in the well engineered high value audio market and I owned several Rotel designs.

Martin Colloms