HIFICRITIC audio review magazine
HIFICRITIC FORUMS
Current Issue
HIFICRITIC
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Martin Colloms  
#1 Posted : 06 June 2020 08:22:47(UTC)
Martin Colloms

Was thanked: 48 time(s) in 47 post(s)
HIFICRITIC new issue news VOL 14 No2 April May June

We went to print this friday 5th June and will be mailing out over the next few days

Initially in this process we thought that lockdown would halt our work but somehow everyone has adapted, the industry has supported us with deliveries of review product, and here we are.

Hard to credit, in addition to 18 full product reviews, from single ended triodes to Class D integrated amplifiers, there are three audiophile netswitches, Russ Andrews, English Electric and Melco, and stuff on audio network design together with numerous network cable reviews.......

Brands featured in reviews include NEAT, iFi, Marantz, Cyrus, Arcam, Michi, Rega, Klipsch, Audio Note, PSB, Chord Electronics, Rega, Amphion , ATC, Arendal, Mola Mola, Russ Andrews, English Electric, Melco, Audioquest, Wireworld, Belkin , Blue Jeans, Belden, Supra, Vertere.............

Then rock, jazz and classical reviews, plus second hand old rock treasures....

and not to omit an extended scholarly review of digital filters by Keith Howard, plus travels down Stan Curtis' audio past

Regards to all

Martin Colloms

Edited by user 06 June 2020 09:36:32(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline alfthedog  
#2 Posted : 08 June 2020 08:44:47(UTC)
alfthedog

Good news - I'm looking forward to reading the next issue and well done to the team for putting this together during these difficult times.

James
Offline Peter M  
#3 Posted : 11 June 2020 06:20:26(UTC)
Peter M

New issue of HFC
My copy has landed. Thanks to all concerned for managing to get this to press in such good time.

Thank you especially for the article on network switches and cables. It is very welcome and eye opening.

I can easily forgive the Brahms Diabelli mention.

Peter
Offline Chag  
#4 Posted : 11 June 2020 07:23:47(UTC)
Chag

Waiting for mine mostly for that very same article. Probably a matter of another day for reaching the old now isolated continent. Getting a little bit concerned though on what Diabelli may have had to do with Brahms..

Chag -